News and Blogs
iSpyHorses -- Mon, 04-Dec-2017
Make your shopping easy!
Treat yours or your friends horse to a beautiful high quality, stylish lambskin product at prices that won't break the bank. Whether you’re into dressage, jumping, showing or hacking there is something for all types of horses!
CAROUSEL EQUESTRIAN provides value for money with their large product range. Keep an eye out for their ‘Twelve days of Christmas specials!’. Their promotion begins today, Monday 4th December, with different products at special prices each....
iSpyHorses -- Thu, 30-Nov-2017
A number of complaints were made to Equestrian Sports NZ by the parents of team members of the 2017 ESNZ Senior Jumping Team tour of Australia. The complaints were against Jeff McVean who was the chef d’equip and coach for the team, and his daughter Katie Laurie who was the senior member of the team. ESNZ convened a Judicial Committee to determine the complaints and a significant amount of evidence was filed by the parties. Contrary to mistaken reporting by Horse & Pony earlier in the year, there was never any investigation or complaints relating to any other member of the team.
The parties to these complaints have reached agreement....
iSpyHorses -- Wed, 29-Nov-2017
More and more people are choosing www.ispyhorses.com as the place to go when they are looking to buy and/or sell horses, ponies, vehicles and more. We’d like to share a few reasons why you may consider iSpyHorses when you are next selling or looking to buy a horse/pony.
- We are selling all types of horses and ponies! Here are some references from happy iSpyHorses customers;
"iSpy has been great for reaching a wide range of people through their many options for marketing. Their public Facebook posts and online marketing resulted in my phone receiving so many phone calls the day....
iSpyHorses -- Tue, 28-Nov-2017
iSpyHorses is back for the third year as the official sponsor of the iSpyHorses CCI2* class at the Puhinui International Three Day Event being held next week, 8th-10th December 2017.
We have put together a collection of images and details of ‘Past Puhinui’s’ for you to enjoy and see what a few of the competitors are up to at this year’s event.
iSpyHorses CCI** fifth place winner 2015 Danielle Wheeler riding One Cool Dude. Danielle competes this year on One Cool Dude....
iSpyHorses -- Wed, 22-Nov-2017
- Thursday morning, 9am start. The week kicks off with the Welcome to Equitana Horse 1.40m Class, featuring Katie Laurie, Amanda Wilson, Clarke Johnstone, Maurice Beatson and more!
- Thursday night show. The All Star Showcase, including Star Presenters, Andrew Nicholson, Jonny Hilberath, John Lyons, Tina Fagan and more!
- Friday night show. 7pm start. Open Harrison Lane Jumping Grand Prix and Ateed Dressage freestyle to music.
- Land Rover NZ Open Polo....
iSpyHorses -- Tue, 21-Nov-2017
Here are a few points to think about when advertising that may help attract the right buyer.
- Keep the description of your horse in your advertisement reasonably brief, as you want to encourage people to engage in conversation with you. Talking to someone should make it much easier to understand better what is wanted and equally will allow you to give the right impression and more easily convey the true essence of your horse.
- Watch the wording and phrases you use in your written advertisement. For example, what does it even mean to say, ‘Needs a confident, capable rider?’ The connotation here is that....
iSpyHorses -- Tue, 14-Nov-2017
A text exchange from last week....
Hi just wondering if you could ler me know if a schoolmaster 15.3/16.2hh 15yrs been there done that sort of a horse comes through your books... my horse you recommended from ispyhorses is awesome but i think she would like to be with a teenager who wants to do stuff on her. Cheers
Ok I think there could be one or two on the site right now. I'll have a look. Do you get our weekly LookBook?
If you go to www.ispyhorsescom and subscribe for the weekly newsletter you'll see some of our latest on there. But I'll take a look too.
When you want to advertise your gorgeous girl let me....
iSpyHorses -- Tue, 07-Nov-2017
Over many years endless horse-sales stories accumulate. They get more and more colourful, even end up as folklore, but all have the same theme; horse sales that go bad. There are stories about horse dealers who fit people up with over inflated prices, and unsuitable horses, dangerous horses, horses so old it’s a wonder they’re still standing, sick horses, horses that are ridden for the first time at the start of the same auction they are sold at and represented as being experienced, horses delivered and they’re not even the actual horse purchased, drugged horses that transform into fiery monsters, lame horses full of painkillers that wear off, and even....