Auckland, New Zealand
FABULOUSLY WELL EQUIPPED HORSE PROPERTY - AUCKLAND
GENUINELY MOTIVATED VENDORS SEEK URGENT SALE
BUYERS PRICE GUIDE: Low - Mid $2m's Range
Located in the boutique village of Patumahoe, with a gated entry and picturesque tree-lined driveway, just 7.5km to Pukekohe Township sits this mega-stylish symmetrically designed home privately positioned on a gently contoured 9.28 hectares/22.93 acres now primarily active as an equestrian haven but with the versatility to adapt to a multitude of uses according to its new owner's requirements.
Entry to this 467m2 home built in 2004 is via double timber doors opening to the wide foyer flowing into the sun-drenched open plan living areas. The dining section opens out to the north facing patio and outdoor recreation overlooking the expansive grounds. Blue accents highlight the adjoining kitchen, superbly appointed with abundant storage, quality appliances including a free standing Falcon Nexus 110 with induction top, generous bench space and breakfast bar.
Separate wings sit to the east and west of the centrally located kitchen and dining room, each comprising a master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, a lounge room, three double bedrooms, generously sized bathroom and double garaging with internal access - an ideal layout for semi-dual living and the perfect home for the large and extended family. Indoor/outdoor interaction is excellent throughout the residence, taking full advantage of its clever design and picturesque surroundings.
Outdoors there's expansive shedding including a new stable complex made up of a tack room and feed room plus extra accommodation as well as plenty of parking for farm machinery, implements and under-cover parking for a truck. There are 7 loose boxes and 6 outdoor yards, a 600m exercise track and round pen. A stunning 63m x 43m all-weather rubber/sand arena with riding mirrors caters for year-round riding complete the excellently equipped facilities!
This outstanding property, complete with a stream and stand of mature native bush, offers an exemplary rural lifestyle as well as on-going income opportunities. In addition, the property is within walking distance to the community oriented town of Patumahoe and the decile 8 Patumahoe Primary School.
Our vendors are committed to move and looking to meet the market so now is the time to put yourself in the driving seat of this alluring recreational retreat to enjoy the many extras that this ultra-spacious, super-special property has to offer.
The sale of this property is inclusive of GST. Should a GST registered buyer purchase this property a portion of the purchase price can be claimed.
* Gated entry, tree-lined driveway & boundary stream
* Wide entry foyer. Gleaming golden timber flooring
* Open plan dining area opening to north facing patio
* Quality dream kitchen/storage/bench space/brekkie bar
* Excellent indoor/outdoor flow throughout the home
* East & west wings both incorporating:
* Master bedroom/built-in robe/ensuite/sliders to patio
* + 3 light double bedrooms & large family bathroom
* Separate toilet. Spacious scenic sunlit lounge room
* Two double lock-up garages both with internal home access
* Expansive shedding & brilliant new stable complex
* Storage for farm implements. U/cover truck parking
* 63 x 43m rubber/sand arena. 600m track. Round pen
* Close proximity to Patumahoe Town & Primary School
* 7.5km to Pukekohe Township and 17km to the Motorway
* 52km to Auckland City and 43km to Auckland Airport