National Saddle Centre - NSC
Ph 021500075 E [email protected] W www.nationalsaddlecentre.co.nz
Mobile saddle fitting service
Available Nationwide. Our team of S.M.S qualified Saddlers & Saddle Fitters travel throughout New Zealand. Offering a range of services to ensure the best possible fit for you and your horse.
• New saddles – We carry a large selection of saddles for all disciplines on the truck
• Test rides – Try before you buy. The option to have your test ride videoed is there, and any input from trainers and other professionals is welcomed.
• Saddle checks – Our experienced team can check and advise for your current saddles, regardless of the brand.
• Rebalance and flocking on site –Seeing the saddle on the horse and working under saddle ensures we get all the information we need to adjust your saddle to fit. We can offer this service for most brands of saddles.
• Part exchange your NSC Saddle & Second hand NSC Saddles - We realise that you may change your horse or just want a new model, we offer this trade-in service on any NSC saddles. We have a small selection of second hand NSC saddles available.
Fitting saddles for all types of horses “Difficult Fits – Our Speciality”
NZ Riders enjoy the NSC difference “The difference is they fit”. We develop our saddles in consultation with our sponsored riders. You will find a NSC saddle to suit you and your horse from hacking to top level competition. Call and book your test ride today
Introductory Offer - Claim your NSC voucher entitling you to $100 off the purchase price of any NSC Saddle
If you reside in New Zealand and have either purchased or sold a horse/pony or listed a horse/pony for sale through ispyhorses.com you are entitled to a $100 discount off any NSC saddle purchased from NSC within 6 months of entering your transaction.
*One voucher per year per person*
Alongside the existing $100 offer receive:
1/ Part Exchange – once you have purchased an NSC saddle , NSC will always part exchange it for another NSC saddle , value subject to it’s condition – This means you will never be stuck with an NSC saddle sitting in your tack room collecting dust because it no longer fits your current horse.
2/ Affordable Finance – NSC would rather you had the most suitable saddle for you and your horse so NSC are prepared to help you achieve this by offering affordable finance if you cannot quite afford to pay for all your saddle on day one – simply pay 25% down plus $35 per month extended payment over up to 12 months with agreed monthly payments to suit your income. Conditions apply including keeping your credit card details on file as security.
This information is solely for NSC and iSpyHorses.